Sunday, January 9, 2011

Portfolio Day

Portfolio Day:
  • Gloomy Weather (which I kinda liked)
  • Weird Separate Building Scheme (stupid)
  • Way Too Many "Artsy-Hipster" Folk (murder suicide)
  • Annoying-Booth-People That Wouldn't Give You Brochures (I get you in the night)
  • Seeing People I Know From AP 2-D (I saw you!)
  • Shared Bubble Tea With Allie (herpes/oh so delicious)
  • Scary People in Hallways That Stare at You (0_0)
  • Uneven "Gravel" Pathways (...strange campus)
  • Only Went to Three Buildings Because I Got Lost (even with a map)
  • Not Enough People Had Good Brochures/Pamphlets (I get you in the morning)
  • Intimidating College People (...uhhh)
  • Using Gas to Get There (not sustainable yo)
  • Had So Much to Experience (I wrote this blog)

2 comments:

lhsap2d1011EvaD said...

The place was flooded with hipsters. I've never seen so many of them in one place...

Michael L said...

I don't really care about the whole "hipster" thing. I just remember seeing a girl with a weasel hat that killed the whole "different and okay" vibe.