Monday, May 9, 2011

Blooogy (don't know whether we're supposed to do a comment of update)

Um, don't get scared or anything but, my camera's charger had definitely disappeared D:

which means no super cool pictures for you to feast your eyes on :P

I finally did complete my last two concentrations though!(woo)
impressed? I'm know. But I'm actually really proud of how they look now (all finished and sparkley). ALSO: the showcase was a bomb! I had a lot of fun and was really glad to see everyone else's work, which I hope you had the time to do aside from standing next to and boasting about your art! If I had to sum up the showcase in three words it would look something like this:


  1. jelly-rific
  2. gotta see Ms. McB cry (kinda....though it was a bit suspicious)
  3. recognition/scholarships to those that deserve it! Congrats yo!
ah, yes. The delicious taste of not getting a scholarship (aka free money wut!) for myself xD HA. but I forgive those that received them and cranked out killer art.

I hope we can all keep our sanity for the rest of the school year and with these new flower pieces. It'll be interesting to see how our class interprets their flowers and portrays them......in other words: I WANNA SEE BIG FAT FLOWERS ON A CANVAS :-)



No comments: