Wednesday, October 13, 2010

W.O.A.W.I.P.

Work of Art Work in Progress!

Pretty creepy, but successful? This picture doesn't show that the bigger one has been gesso-ed. I did gesso it yesterday, but forgot to pick it up after school, but! it is pretty cool looking.


Initially I tried to gesso the smaller one because I screwed up and was pretty pissed off at looking at it, but apparently! GESSO DOESN'T COVER SHARPIE MARKER -_-

grahh...but people have been giving me mixed responses, so I decided to keep it as-is. The bigger one is pretty darn sloppy looking but keep in mind it isn't gesso-ed over. I wanted get the same effect as the first (yes, when I see a short cut to something by being lazy...Lorenzo is there). So tell me what you think? yes?

ah, yes. I'm going to make a smaller one, so there are three in ascending size.

ah, yes yes. They are a Work in Progress, so no judging you fool!

ah, yes yes yes. The smaller one looks funky chicken since the lighting is kinda shitty

No comments: